Monday, April 19, 2010

oops, i did it again..

in a true testiment to myself as a being incapable of continuing any commitment that does not include sex or vodka, i completely neglected the blog.
oh no..
although, i have been thinking about it, its just that not much has been happening to report. im currently on uni holidays now.. well, i at least hope i am because i havent been going...

here is a letter i have been working on.


Dear Mr. Bus Driver,

i am a student, this is obvious because your company picks me up daily from outside my UWS campus. This means i did my HSC, scored well enough for an entry to university & am engaged in full time study!

DONT CALL ME AN IDIOT!!!

i forgot to rip my ticket out of the machine ONCE!

at least i dont spend my days driving the same route over 18 times per day in some shameful bid at earning an income. YOU DRIVE OLD PEOPLE AROUND, YOU ARE OVER WEIGHT, YOU SMELL & I TOLERATE YOUR DISGUSTING, UNEVEN BEARD!

so, why, after all of this do you still call me an idiot? i didnt call you a dumb wanker when you gave me the wrong change, i was POLITE & reminded myself that you probably didnt even complete year 9 maths!

FUCK YOU BUS DRIVER!!

your sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment